UTP Patch cords
D-Link patch cords are the best twisted-pair cables in the market for transmitting data over local area Networks (LANs). These cables exceed performance requirements specified by the TIA/EIA-568B.2 / TIA/EIA-568C.2 and IEC 60603-7-4 standards.
Available in different lengths: 0.5Mtr, 1Mtr, 2Mtr, 3Mtr, 5Mtr
Color Code: Grey, Red and Yellow
- 4 Pairs Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Â Conductor Metal: Bare Copper
- Â Conductor: 24 AWG
- Â Insulation Material: HD-PE
- Jacket Material: PVC UL94V-0
- Heat-resistant: 60oC minimum (Temperature limited)
- Flame property: The purpose of the vertical flame test is to screen out flammable wires. It follows the VW-1 (UL); FT-1 (CSA) standards.